Microwave Antennas

We were recently notified that several of the major telecommunications

companies (Cingular, Verizon, NexTel) are proposing to install what are

termed "cell sites" at several locations on our campus. We believe that a

large number of relatively small microwave antennas (less than one foot in

diameter) are involved.

Does anybody know where we can find health and safety information related

to this type of antenna?

Thanks.

Rick Mannix

Health Physicist