Chart of the Nuclides - wall poster

Hi Folks

I am looking to buy a new wall chart of the nuclides.  When I went looking for one, I did not find it at the GE web site, where I had order it before. I did find the 1990 15th edition at Amazon.com ($25), but was wondering :

is there a newer version of the Chart and how would one order it (other than a book seller that is).

Thanks

Bruce Busby