Re: Toward cheaper solar cells

Thank you so much. I need this info re. solar cells

for Physics class and my lobby effort with senators

and congressmen from Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin

for advanced nuke, solar  and wind power complexes for

the greater Chicago land area.

Paul Shafer

--- Michael Stabin <michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu>