Thanks

 Dear Radsafers,

             As always with queries, a superb response. My thanks to all

who responded. The spectrum was identified as probably coming from Th-232

+ daughters. I was also directed to a useful address, should I come across

further unknown gamma emitters!! Great.

    David.

 * David J. Hornsey, Radiation Safety.*

 * South Building,                    *