ANS Washington Update

Note that these hearings are occasionally webcast.  Check the

Committee's web site for details.

By the way, my Board of Directors wrote to our elected officials

supporting renewal of the Price-Anderson Act and endorsing the ANS'

position statement.

--Susan Gawarecki, Executive Director

Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee

ANS Washington Office Legislative Calendar

September 4-7, 2001

107th Congress, First Session

*** Update ***

Hearings/Markups - U.S. House of Representatives