Medical Pharma Biotech Abbreviations

Dear Members

We think we have completed the list of pharmaceutical abbreviations and their
meanings.  We now have a total of 27,000 abbreviations and acronyms.  By a
complete list we mean we have 99% of the terms.

We are now moving onto enhancing the databse by including all medical,
veterinary, biotech and healthcare abbreviations and acronyms as well - a
monumental task.  We are adding about 400 new abbreviations per day.  Your
help in sending us new ones and advising us about errors would be most
welcome.
www.pharma-lexicon.com

We are also going through all abbreviations and acronyms which represent
associations and places and placing their website address as a link in the
database. Any help here would be most welcome.  Just look up an association
or place from our search box, if the result does not have a link to a website
please send us the address if you know it.

We would like to thank the many thousands people from around the world who
helped us compile this unique database.  Without such enormous input this
project would never have been possible.  The whole database is available free
for searches at:
www.pharma-lexicon.com

Best regards

Christian Nordqvist
Co-Webmaster
http://www.pharma-Lexicon.com
83 Filsham Road, St. Leonards, E Sussex TN380PE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1424 434208  Fax: +44 1424 716516
christian@pharma-lexicon.com