RE: Terrorist attacks on nuclear facilities

Dear friends,

I hate to be a voice of reason, but I would seriously appreciate if things

like that (especially the details) are NOT discussed on the OPEN list.

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov

Eneabba, Western Australia

http://www.eneabba.net/ <http://www.eneabba.net/>