Lawsuit on Apollo, PA plant

	Does anyone know the name and address of the legal firm defending

against the lawsuit which seeks large damages for cancer victims claiming

that their disease was caused by radioactive releases from the old NUMEC

plant in Apollo, PA.? I believe the defendant is Atlantic Richfield which

took over the plant from Babcock & Wilcox, which bought the plant from

NUMEC.The plaintiffs won the case but a new trial was granted and I am

trying to locate the law firm for the defendants in this new trial.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260