Re: Roentgen is a Rem?

At the risk of seeming rude, I resent those who think that the health physics

profession can be reduced to a few FAQ's.  This individual obviously does not

have a clue, and we are doing him and ourselves a disservice by playing along

with this.

If there are radiological health aspects to whatever he is consulting in, then

he should hire a qualified health physicist.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com