DOE 5480.20A VS RCRA/CERCLA

Can anyone direct me to a location where I might get information on whether

DOE order 5480.20A training requirements can be used in lieu of EPA/OSHA

mandated RCRA/CERCLA training requirements?  Do the DOE orders supercede all

other federal agency requirements?  Any help will be appreciated.

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

marthac@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON