Radiation Protection Supervisor Position

do not respond directly to me.  If interested, please respond to:

Barbara J. Bronson * Phone: (609) 339-3070 * Email: barbara.bronson@pseg.com

RADIATION PROTECTION SERVER

PSEG Nuclear LLC * Hancocks Bridge, New Jersey * Web site:

http://www.pseg.com

experienced Radiation Protection professionals for supervisory positions. We

are a 3-unit commercial generating site (2 PWR and 1 BWR generating plants),

with 3,200 megawatts on line and operating costs of under 2 cents/kwh.

Our RP Supervisors are responsible for providing field oversight of

Radiation Protections activities and assigning, supervising & coordinating

the work of represented personnel in the Radiation Protection Department.

Responsibilities include: Develop and implement work schedules, make

technical assignments, and administer the collective bargaining agreement

and the MARC principles; Ensure work activities meet and exceed the

requirements and standards established in 10CFR20, related Regulatory

Guides, and INPO Good Practice Guidelines; Provide administrative oversight

for key elements of the Radiation Protection program (e.g., control of High

Radiation Areas, Postings, Key Control, etc.).

Requirements: Bachelors Degree in a physical science or equivalent

education/experience in the field of Operational Radiation Protection is

required. Must meet Nuclear's requirements for unescorted plant access.

NRRPT Certification and a working knowledge of computers and computer

systems desired.

Our associates enjoy a full compensation & benefit package, including

pension and 401k plans, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and

multiple health insurance options to meet the varying needs of our diverse

employee population. Geographically, we offer the amenities of Philadelphia,

NYC, Washington, DC, Baltimore and the Atlantic and Chesapeake Bay shores -

all less than 2 hours drive.

Please use our Resume Fax Line: (781) 663-3800

Source Code WR/WebRecruiting/093001

Visit us on the web: www.pseg.com

PSEG IS PLEASED TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/M/F/D/V