Free Medical/Pharma/Biotech Desktop Search Box (for PCs)

Dear Readers

Would you like to have a medical, pharma, biotech and
agrochemical abbreviation search engine in your
computer? Go to:
www.pharma-lexicon.com
and click on New Desktop Searchbox, Download Now.

Search through our database of over 28 thousand
medical abbreviations and acronyms, or search our
database of over 30 million Scientific Articles from
your computer desktop.

Need to look up abbreviations quickly and effectively
without having to spend ages searching? Our new
desktop search box allows you to quickly enter your
search criteria, and will then go off to our web site
to search through our database of over 28 thousand
acronyms (and growing by the day). Our database is
more up to date than any book, with new acronyms and
abbreviations added daily. We also provide links to
relevant web sites and allow for 'fuzzy' searching.

The Pharma-Lexicon Search Box will install itself into
the directory you designate (in your computer). It
also allows the option of having an icon on your
desktop.

When you enter your search criteria and click 'go',
the search box will search for an Internet connection.
If there is one already present, it will open itself
into either an open browser window (Explorer, Netscape
etc), or will open a browser window (if there is not
one already open). If there is not an Internet
connection present, it will bring up the box to allow
you to connect before going off to open the results
page.

Please forward this information to your colleagues.

Christian Nordqvist
christian@pharma-lexicon.com
www.pharma-lexicon.com