More research paper questions...

Hi Mike---

I'm still making final revisions on my research paper.  I am hoping

you can help me in 2 areas...

You wrote:

>This might influence your interruption time again, in fact I'm

>sure it will, and it will probably go back to confirm what we said

>in the JNM article, that cessation is indicated. It's unlikely that

>women will interrupt and resume after more than a few days, for

>logistic reasons.

Can you help me with a concrete source on why a mother wouldn't resume

breast-feeding after, say, a 1 month delay.  Could she actually pump

for that long and then try to resume?  Or would the baby refuse the

nipple?  I have talked with ob-gyn nurses, but still can't find a

published source to use.

Also, we had previously decided 25% uptake was a good percentage

uptake for 1 year olds.  Do you have a source I could use for that?

Both Bob and you agreed it was a good number, but I would like a

published source to refer back to.

Thanks again for your time!

AMY