RE: NCRP 136 / Immunology, DNA repair, cancer...

	NIH in Bethesda has (or at least had) a rather large progrom on

treating cancers by stimulating the immune system, and they were claiming

substantial success. There is a popular book about this program; I read it

and returned it to the library, but I can find the name of the Director of

the program (and author of the book) if that would be helpful.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260