Re: NCRP 136

", but unless my could PROVE that they were not LNT

for ALL people, we decided that we had to assume LNT"

John,

    Didn't it occur to anyone at  NCRP that it would be

 impossible to PROVE there is no LNT, or any other

negative for that matter. Perhaps NCRP should not be

taken seriously unless they can prove that they never

make mistakes.