Mute point? Hmmmmm...Re: NRC website restored (somewhat)

Hmmmmmm...I did mean moot <not mute!>...thanks Janet!

You don't suppose that all of this becomes a moot point given that any

attack would probably be well planned with sufficient recon done to

accomplish the mission (including any necessary data logging using GPS).

I'm sure that any attack would not be done willy nilly at the spur the

moment, with final target selection accomplished by pulling some piece of

paper out of a hat...after all this isn't a scavenger hunt.

My opinions only...

DJWhitfill