RE: Why effects of LDR differ from metabolism

And so are those who responded at the World Trade Center buildings.

-- John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jke310@aol.com [mailto:Jke310@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 11:02 AM
To: Jacobus, John (OD/ORS); tedrock@cpcug.org; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Why effects of LDR differ from metabolism

To a doctor, it would appear generally to be the limit of one's insurance. As I recall, to a fireman the cost would be about $2500--the per-unit cost of infrared viewing helmets. In some countries, as we've recently seen, it's the cost of a vaccine that we take for granted in this country. I think our perspectives are skewed here.

Jack Earley
Radiological Engineer