From: Gene Cramer [mailto:marc832@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday September 20, 2001 1:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ans-pie
Subject: Re:Sandia videos of F-14 crash test into mock Reactor Containment Building

Lance, Jim THANKS Video(s) was offered to -- and accepted by -- me. PLZ let me know if I should forward it to your conversion folks. .... I would have to obtain approval, I think, from Sandia for posting.
Not sure how long footage will be. The abbreviated version which I showed at SONGS for 10 years was about 5 minutes long. F-14 on sled aimed at giant slab, rockets driving F-14 on sled, impact in slow motion three views/speeds, fragments spraying out in real time, people walking around slab and looking at outline of airplane cut into surface of slab. With narration.
Does anyone have access to this footage for more info?
Assuming someone can convert video to QuickTime format, probably the biggest action item is to find a home for this on the web, preferably
1) SANDIA
2) ANS national
3) A local/student section ANS.
Can anyone help ?
Is this something that ANS PI Commitee can do ?
Would this require Board approval for posting on ANS/PI
REgards Gene Cramer