From: "Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" <jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:26:52 -0500
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: New paper re biological response to IR

Jim,
I found this an interesting, but only if you are yeast.  Of course, with the new brake thoughts in the ability to identify, it would be interesting to see if the proteins are found in other species. I do not know if you read the article, but I can send you a pdf copy.  (The abstract that appears in the Medline search is only half of the full abstract.  I guess there is a size limit.)
-- John

John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
3050 Traymore Lane