From: Tim [mailto:tstead@ntirs.org]

Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:29 PM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: nuclear plant threat

I think that some of the most vulnerable are the LNG

tanks at New York harbor that are "guarded" by simple

chain link fences.  A terrorist could simply plant a

bomb next to one and light up half of Eastern NYC!

Why aren't the anti-nukes screaming about the Port of

new York then?  Are they really interested in safety

or just interested in shutting down nuclear plants?

Tim

Find a job, post your resume.

http://careers.yahoo.com