QUIZ: (what about this Norm/DL?)

Greetings,

I have not seen any reply from Norm nor DL,

Here is the quiz.

The QUIZ:

Why does not Norm/DL answer?

a. He is taking a vacation and does NOT have

computer with him.

b. He is thinking.

c. He is waiting.

d. He is "Brown/Green"(Brown shell/Green seed)

e. He is not interested in resolving the Spent

Fuel problem but just keeping that alive and

noisy.

f. NORM is a Naturally Occurring Radioactive

Material.

g. All of the above.

Disclaimer: The quiz is NOT for any OFFENSIVE but

only for the ENTERTAINMENT purposes and any

similarities with any person or a real event is

non-radioactive and purely coincidental.

Safe weekend for every one.

Emil.

>To: 'radsafe'; 'ncohen12@home.com'

>Subject: RE: what about this Norm?

>Okay Norm. Since you seem to be able to get DL

of UCS to talk to you, why

>don't you pose the excellent questions below to

him and get back to us with

>his answers?

below). What is your opinion

>> on Yucca MT?  Just think of all the spent

nuclear fuel that would be

>> removed from nuclear power plants.  Do you

think that a 747 would explode

>> the  mountain, or maybe cause volcanic

activity there? lets take care of

>> two things at once.  Remove spent fuel from

the plants and get rid of one

http://personals.yahoo.com