Re: fishkills

Dear Norm -

It looks like you don't understand the purpose of RADSAFE. This forum is an information-exchange center for the professional practice of health physics, not a playground for the attention-obsessed for starting psychobabble peeing contests. Passive-aggressiveness doesn't count as a credential for earning respect in here. That is true no matter how much one believes fervency trumps science.

Tortured twisting of reality to prove that nuclear power is too dangerous has the look and smell of neurosis. Cases in point are your recent issues of 'explosion-prone spent fuel shipments' and 'fishkills'. The first case is of course flat-out false. The second is merely contradictory: you claim that cool water and warm water are BOTH bad for fish. Notwithstanding that if fish could talk they would almost certainly tell you differently. But until you learn their language, perhaps you can show us the way by not using your own shower or ice maker from now on. Spare the waterways from your own hot and cold water discharges. The world usually takes notice of a noble example.

If you cannot handle any of us pressing you on your foundationless and even facetious anti-nuclear claims as not being worthy of serious discourse, perhaps you should try other forums. There is always room for alarmists in society. But not here.

We await inspiring JPGs of you removing your hot water heater and ice maker for the good of the fish.

Steve Frey
(Opinion my own)