Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:36:17 -0500
From: Norman Cohen <ncohen12@HOME.COM>
Subject: Yucca; shipping to yucca

Dear Ruth,

Because!

Actually, I recall having this discussion last year. We on the 'anti'
side call the plans to ship high level waste to Yucca as "Mobile
Chernobyl". You are aware of our concerns and you have decided that
there is nothing to them. We are concerned about the inevitable
accidents, truck crashes, train wrecks, that will occur when there are
over 50,000 shipments being planned. You are not concerned abut this,
stating that the shipping casks are strong enough.

Again, it comes down to the level of risk that may be ac! ceptable to you,
but not to me.

norm