MUTANT GENES MAY INFLUENCE RADIATION DAMAGE

I received this on another list server, and thought I would pass it along.

I think that the article discusses was mentioned on this list server before,

but I would not like to be accused of hinding any knowledge of biological

radioresistance studies.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist