Mobile Chernobyl

I wrote a little rebuttal about the "Mobil Chernobyl"

myth (yes, I think "myth" describes this campaign

quite well).

Feel free to visit my website and review my paper.  If

you find anything that you don't agree with, feel free

to send me an email. I know there are spelling errors

all over the place and I will have them corrected

before too long.

Norm, if you'd like to forward this to Mr. Lochbaum,

be my guest.  I don't think he is too interersted in

talking to me after I pointed out to him that by

equating the consequences of a spent fuel pool

accident to a nuclear bomb he is implying that the

spent fuel could explode he basically made himself

look pretty bad.

http://www.geocities.com/ntirs/mobilechernobyl.html

Tim

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1