Education

I am currently trying to complete a BS degree with a specialty in Nuclear

technology through Excelsior college in Albany, NY.  This a distance learning

program.  I am having some trouble in locating schools with Internet courses

or testing programs in the area of Health Physics or Radiation Protection.  I

have already completed an associates degree in the same area.  I need to get

credits in the upper level courses. Any information would be greatly

appreciated.

Please send replies to Cobdw@aol.com and Douglas.Coble@exeloncorp.com.

Thanks-A-Bunch

Douglas Coble