Re: URL for Greenpeace report

> Once again: a question:  what does Greenpeace hope to accomplish with

> this sort of stuff?

Perhaps they are looking for some regulatory agency, or, some industry related

organization, to finally take some action regarding some of the issues that provide

"fodder" for Greenpeace and other associated organizations.  When the govt. tests

nuclear plant security, and the "terrorists" are able to access a site and access vital

areas, without being detected, approached or retained, greater than 60% of the time,

then there is a problem. Making matters worse, the utilities knew beforehand that

these mock "terrorist" assaults were going to take place.

I submit that before we continue to question the motives of the anti-nuclear groups,

we first clean our own house. Once we do that, there won't be all of this potential

"fodder" hanging over our heads. Time to shoot straight, and not keep shooting

ourselves in the foot!

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/scperle