radiation is good

Radionuclides linked to antibodies are finding use as therapeutic agents.

On papers available at http://www.pharmactinium.com/ (no, they never

sponsored me) they demonstrate that some radiopharmaceuticals significantly

prolong life in rats with specific tumors; interestingly, administration of

biologically inactive, but radioactive nuclides also slightly (but non

significantly, I am sure) prolonged life expectancy.

Radiation can save lives, and maybe, again, low levels aren't all that bad

either....

marco