pcm 1b or similar 2 pod unit still needed

Thanks to everyone who has already responded about my previous need for one of these units for our training course. we have had several good leeds on one but each has been out of our budget range--prices are running in the 16,000-20,000 price range so i wanted to repost again in case there may be some new users that didnt see the original posting.

if you can provide any assistance please contact:

Bill Hodges
706-793-6363(P)
706-793-5253(F)

srlutc@aol.com