Re: e-mail notice

Tom,

This looks like an attack from a machine infected with the

W32.Badtrans.B@mm virus.  I have received 2 infected emails like the one

you describe from different people not connected with Radsafe.  There is

a random subject, no message, just an attachment, in my case they were

xxxx.MP3.pif and xxxx.DOC.pif, both were 29k in size.

There is no danger if you have not opened the attachment, it should just

be deleted.

This is a very recent virus and should be a reminder to update anti-

virus software regularly.

Jim Fitzgerald.

In message <PNHDPHFKJKMLAAAA@mailcity.com>, Thomas J Savin

<tjsav@LYCOS.COM> writes