Re: [Fwd: Problems with SC-46 Quote] more from Ray

Norman Cohen wrote:

> > Someone on the Radsafe list mentioned that the DRAFT is no longer available

> > from NCRP's website. True, the final report, NCRP 138, as I said in my

> > earlier e-mail, is out. $50.00 from NCRP. I purchased one.  I also have the

> > DRAFT report in both hardcopy and electronic media  form. Persons affiliated

> > with non-profit organizations promoting safe energy and radiation protection

> > may apply for a free copy. Pro-nuclear cultists and industry folk are

> > welcome to copies via US Mail at $100 a pop.

The draft was not to be referred to or distributed.  It was a draft for

comment - nothing more.  It is also copyrighted by NCRP and to resell it

as advertised above is obviously illegal.

NCRP has been notified of this solicitation to resell their material.