Re: NCI and Hudson Riverkeepers Request Emergency Shutdown of IP 2/3

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:32:13 -0800 (PST)

From: mark sasser <duke99301@YAHOO.COM>

Subject: Re: NCI and Hudson Riverkeepers Request Emergency Shutdown of IP

2/3

- --0-1787600018-1005607933=:70594

  Norman Cohen <ncohen12@home.com> wrote:

So do's this guy need a life or what? wacko's who follow that guy on radio I

bet! mindless folks who that do what someone says.. why do they not look at

cleaning up the chem waste all over jersey. ha ha

Nukes are my life I say build more!

- -------- Drive radsafers nuts with my no-nuke postings. ;-)

I've answered this before. I'm basically a house-husband, raising

our two girls, ages 7 and 10, and helping to take care of my wife. I

work PT mostly out of the house as Coordinator of UNPLG Salem and as

Executive Director of the Coalition for Peace and Justice. Between the

two, I receive a modest salary. My wife is disabled, but she gets both a

disability pension and Social Security.

In a previous life, I was CEO of my family's business, a medium sized

wholesale auto supply company.

I've been a political activist most of my life (McGovern staffer 1972) ;

since 1981 with the Coalition for PJ, as part of the Nuclear Freeze. I

got involved with anti-nuke power in 1997, and became Coordinator of

UNPLUG in 1998.

peace

norm

Mark S. Sasser

Against logic there is no armor like ignorance!