pcm 1 b needed

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:37:53 EST

From: Srlutc@AOL.COM

Subject: pcm 1 b needed

- --part1_12d.78520e3.2923e9d1_boundary

i am in search of a pcm 1b to be used in our radiation worker training

program, it does not have to be a fully functional unit either, any help

locating on will be appreciated.

bill

- --part1_12d.78520e3.2923e9d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>i am in search of a pcm 1b to

be used in our radiation worker training program, it does not have to be a

fully functional unit either, any help locating on will be appreciated.

<BR>

<BR>bill</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_12d.78520e3.2923e9d1_boundary--