Surplus steel drums available

Hello Radsafers:

I hope this is not considered a commercial message. Its really not meant

to be. We have few hundred new, (never used), steel drums of various

non-standard sizes that we want to get rid of. These are the old 17H

type drums. They are not certified, but certainly could be used as

"strong tight containers" for waste or whatever. If anybody is

interested in any or all of these please contact me off-list, direct.

Thanks,

Jim Bell

Adco Services, Inc.

708/429-1669