Risks of low level radiation - New Scientist Article

Otto,

I think Norm is correct.  Maybe you should read the article before passing

judgement.  It is not in the New Scientist, but rather the Proceedings of

the National Academy of Sciences (vol 98, p 14,410.  No wonder Norm

questions the objectivity of radsafers.

Did Norm perform ecologic studies we do not know about?  You must not be

talking about Bernie's studies since Bernie said you can not use his

ecologic studies to assess radon risk. Do you truly believe the ecologic

studies have more validity than the BEIR VI or the Iowa Study?

http://www.epa.gov/iaq/radon/iowastudy.html.

Jim