Byproduct Material Export

I'm planning to ship some I-125 to a Berlin pharmaceutical company next

month.

I know that a general license to export byproduct material is authorized by

10 CFR 110.23.   If I was making a domestic transfer, I'd have to obtain a

copy of the recipient's NRC or Agreement State license to verify that they

are authorized to possess the material in accordance with 10 CFR 30.41.  I

can't  find any regulations requiring me to do the same for an export

transfer.  Any comments?

Jeff Ching

Health Physics Manager UCD/MNRC

E-Mail  chingj@saic.com