RE: Energy Dept. May Recycle Nuke Metal

Concerning "Critics say all metals from nuclear sites should be treated as

adioactive waste because of the difficulty in ensuring they are

uncontaminated."

I think any critic that insists on this kind of uncontaminated assurance

should never be allowed out of a hospital after any nuclear medicine

treatment. They will always have one or two atoms of radioactive material in

their body, and who knows how many people they will cause to die of cancer

just by being near them. These kinds of people are so ignorant it makes me

want to...well I just shake my head and wonder who dropped them on their

head when they were young.

Just my opinion, and its a good one!

John P. Hageman, MS, CHP

Radiation Safety Officer