---

Tom Savin

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:15:25

From: "Steve Gibb" <steve.gibb@iwpnews.com>

To: <tjsav@lycos.com>

Dr. Savin: thank you for you request. Although we do not usually provide

electronic access to our articles for non-subscribers to our website

InsideEPA.com, I will make an exception in this case. Thank you for your

interest in our publication -

Cheers,

Steve Gibb

Managing Editor

Inside EPA's Risk Policy Report

Tel: 703-416-8578

Fax: 703-416-8543

"For scientists interested in environmental policymaking

and policymakers interested in science"