info on C-14 and ion exchange resins

Dear Radsafers,

I am looking for information on the presence of C-14 in ion exchange resins

coming from PWR and BWR wastes. Any info would be appreciated, but I am

particularly interested in this issue from a radwaste management point of

view. I have made a couple of searches in bibliographic databases as well

as generic searches on the Internet, and I have found very little literature.

Thanks for you help,

Juan Merino

---------------------------------

J. Merino, Ph.D.