From: maury [mailto:maury@WEBTEXAS.COM]

Sent: December 18, 2001 1:11 PM

To: Franz Schoenhofer; Radiation Safety

Subject: Re: [dehydrated H2O], hydrogen hydroxide

Dear Franz & List

I will value all suggestions regarding my planned marketing campaign for a

substantial product improvement in our canned Di-hydrogen Monoxide. I

propose to

pasteurize it, irradiate it, and then age it for 20 years in Yucca Mt.

Nevada.

This should result in a superior, rather dry product much like a vintage

white

wine. Do any of you think product safety might be improved further by

microwaving it prior to the aging process?  I am also concerned about

objections

which might be mounted by those affiliated with the anti-newproducts crowd.

In

addition. we are considering the inclusion of six Tums tablets taped to each

plastic bottle to counter the hydric acid.  Note also that two-liter plastc

bottles will be used so that after families consume their vintage product on

any

New Years Eve, they can add to the celebration by setting off one or two

(depending upon your consumption of the product) dry ice noisemakers. This

will,

I promise you, enrich the holiday spirit of your local law enforcement

folks.

In a more serious vein, but with a big smile and a warm handshake, I hope

you

and all Radsafers have a beautiful Christmas Holiday and a Great New Year.

Sincerely,

Maury Siskel

========================

Franz Schoenhofer wrote:

> [...]

(pH

> 7).

> Franz

> >Private:

> Franz Schoenhofer

> Habicherg. 31/7

> A-1160 Vienna, AUSTRIA

> Phone: -43 699 11681319

> e-mail: franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

> Office:

> MR Dr. Franz Schoenhofer

> Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water

Management