Re: NRC Health Physics Questions and Answers

Paul,

If my memory serves me correctly, the NRC was planning on permanently

removing BOTH the Q&A for 10 CFR 20 and a related resource known as their

Health Physics Positons.   The plan was to replace them with a new volume of

their Consolidated Guidance series of NUREGs.

A draft version of the Consolidated Guidance was posted on their web site

late in 2000, then removed earlier this year ... then after the tragic events

of September 11th, the entire NRC web site was removed and is now making a

slow return.   Whether the 10 CFR 20 Q&A will return I have no idea.

I can't remember the specific number of the draft NUREG, but when they

announced they were removing the Q&A and HPPs, I made PDF copies of them.

They are in the attached ZIP file.

Since the attached ZIP can't be distributed through the RADSAFE listserver,

anyone interested can request the files from me directly.

Tony DeAngelo

ARDeAngelo@aol.com