Re: Worker exposed to 1,000 times higher-than-normal radiation

> Pardon me for being a little cynical, but why is this

> story "newsworthy?"

Tim, what makes this newsworthy is the fact that it was in the news. My distribution is

for "nuclear related news articles." Therefore, if it's nuclear related, be it medical,

industrial or nuclear power, I include it. The fact that a significant majority of the

5000+ individuals who receive it think it's worthwhile information.  If you don't think

any of what I collate and send to the list is newsworthy, then don't read them.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head (now THAT would be newsworthy)!

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com