Need help finding a paper

Folks,

I am looking for a copy of the following paper.  I

checked UCLA Biomed, but unfortunately, it isn't

available there anymore.

If any of you have a reference library handy, I would

appreciate a xerox of the paper cited below:

Koteles, et. al.  "Derangement of cellular plasma

membranes due to non-lethal radiation doses."

>From "International Symposium on the Effects of Low-

Level Radiation with Special Regard to Stochastic and

Non-Stochastic Effects (1983: Venice Italy).  p. 115-

128. [IAEA]

If any of you could help out, I would greatly appreciate

it.

Thanks,

Jim Barnes, CHP

james.g.barnes@att.net