Radiation Protection Operations Manager needed!

Due to a recent award of a large radiological D&D contract, I am in

immediate need of an experienced professional to manage operational

aspects of a Radiation Protection program compliant with 10 CFR 835.

Position: Radiation Protection Operations Manager

Location: Denver, CO

comprehensive radiation protection program at a large radiological D&D

project at a DOE site. Primary radiological contaminate is plutonium.

Minimum Qualifications: B.S. in Health Physics or related field; at

least ten years of progressive experience in radiation protection, with

at least two years managing a comprehensive program and including

experience in the DOE complex. Additional experience may be considered

in lieu of completion of degree. CHP desired.

MACTEC is a full-service engineering and remediation firm with over 4500

employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 401k

with match. Salary and relocation package for this position will be

commensurate with experience.

Please mail, email or fax your resume to me at the contact information

below. As always, I will not consider anyone who replies to the entire

RADSAFE list since someone who can't master an email program certainly

can't fill this position!

Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP

Radiological Engineering Manager

MACTEC, Inc.