Re: Radon - recent articles supporting risk at residential exposures

John, I see nothing compelling in these five studies except for two items: First, there seems to be a remarkable absence of needed control procedures

and comparisons. I recognize that as a practical matter, these is not easily resolved. Second and even more obvious, why on earth is there a

gratuitous reference to depleted uranium in the first of the five studies you cited?

Sincerely,

Maury Siskel             maury@webtexas.com