Re: Re: Radon - recent articles supporting risk at residential exposures

Ruth,

You have to factor in good control of smoking duation, rate etc.

Is the smoking rate in the uper midwest lower than the national

average?

I have a question for you.  As Dr. Field pointed out before, the

counties around Three Mile Island have the highest regional radon

concentrations in the United States.  Should I then infer that the

radon emanates from the TMI plant?  Of course not.  As you pointed

out before, it is very hard to show cause and effect with ecologic

data.

Sent by Law  Mail