Re: UN again Chernobyl 'Myth.' LNT fraud at risk!

Private:

Franz Schoenhofer

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna, AUSTRIA

Phone: -43 699 11681319

e-mail: franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

Office:

MR Dr. Franz Schoenhofer

Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management

Dep. I/8U, Radiation Protection

Radetzkystr. 2

A-1031 Vienna, AUSTRIA

phone: +43-1-71100-4458

fax: +43-1-7122331

e-mail: franz.schoenhofer@bmu.gv.at

Jim,

I have two reasons to answer this e-mail and to direct the answer to the

RADSAFE list.

Number one: You use a language, which is not usually used in scientific

discussions:  FRAUD, TO DEFRAUD THE PUBLIC; LNT FRAUD. I do not want to

refer to language you used earlier.

Secondly: Therefore I am more than surprised, that you urged me in a mail,

that I should apologize to Norman Cohen because of an "inappropiate family

connection" (whatever this should mean). I find no reason to apologize to

anything that I wrote to Norman Cohen - and if you have followed it, you

would regard my postings to be mostly friendly, even humorous, but at some

stage you really have to  say, that the point of no return has been reached.

I have not drawn his family into the discussions, Norman Cohen has in my

opinion declared proudly, that he is not financed by those anti-nuclear

groups like Lochbaum (I still do not know, who he is...), Sternglass and

whatever they are called, but by his wife. Spare me to recall other mails.

So he brought his family in and not me. I still believe, if he had to work

to support the family and the children, he might have other problems than to

post on RADSAFE every nonsense which has been distributed on any newspaper

in the USA by a journalist who needs to make his money by accusing anybody

and whome-so-ever of killing the population by nuclear power.

And you are the advocate of such a person? I would believe that you should

be the worst enemy of somebody like Norman Cohen!

I do not delete your messages, I read them, because I want to know, what is

going on in radiation protection, but I refrain from commenting - except

these comments now.

Regarding the information you distributed on UN findings I might kindly

remind you that these informations have been available even on the internet

since at least 10 years and that they are well known in their updated form.

Most people (including me) do not regard the reports on Chernobyl of the

IAEA as a confirmation of the invalidity of the LNT.