Re: From AP and AOL about Sr-90 exposure of lumberjacks in Georgia

With reference to these types of generators - does anyone out there know

BOTH the electrical wattage output and the isotope inventory of any such

device?  I know a SNAP 27 was 70 watts - but I don't know the Pu238

inventory.

I would be very interesting to know the numbers for a typical Sr powered

Buoy.  Any Navy or Coast Guard HPs have this info?