Re: Worker exposed to 1,000 times higher-than-normal radiation

Dear Jack and other radsafers,

"Radiation deficiency" is suggested by Cameron as a better understood name for

the deficiency disease ("radef" for short?). That might include rickets, the

bone growth disruption from lack of calcium absorbtion from vit. D deficiency

from lack of sunshine. Numerous ecologic (mountain state cancer rates vs gulf

coast cancer rates) animal experiments in wound healing, cancer resistance and

infection resistance, etc are defining radef (or whatever).

Most HPs are better qualified than most MDs to prescribe individual packages

under bed, Co60 enriched bedsprings, etc, depending on developing data like

effect of age and individual application like time in that bed.

Would you rather radiation enrichment (perhaps uranium rock like Cameron has in

his bed) be sold at the grocery, like vitamins?

Howard Long