Background Radiation Information Sought

Dear Radsafers,

In one of my training classes, I use a very old slide of a US map with

average background levels for each state.  The slide says the source of the

data was EPA.  This slide does not include the radon contribution to the

ede.  I would like to update this slide, but have had no luck in finding

more recent information.  Can anyone point me to a reference that has this

information on a state by state basis?  I have already tried NCRP 94, but

unless I missed something, this information is not included.  A search of

the EPA web site also was not productive.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Derenzo, RSO

University of Illinois at Chicago